- Annual Meeting Results 113kb pdf
Results of Annual Shareholders Meeting
At Arvida Group Limited’s Annual Meeting, held in Christchurch today, shareholders were asked to vote on four ordinary resolutions, which were supported by the Board.
As required by NZX Listing Rule 6.1, all voting was conducted by a poll.
The resolutions passed by shareholders:
• Susan Paterson was re-elected as a Director of the Company.
• Susan Peterson was elected as a Director of the Company.
• The maximum aggregate remuneration payable to all Directors (in their capacity as Directors) was increased by $140,000, from $500,000 to $640,000 per annum.
• The Board was authorised to fix the auditor’s remuneration.
Detail of the total number of votes cast in person or by a proxy holder are included within the attachment.
- ENDS -
Latest NZX releases
20 Oct 2021
Please see attached an amended copy of the Substantial Product Holder Notice for Milford Asset Management Limited in Arv...
19 Oct 2021
Please see attached a Substantial Product Holder Notice for Milford Asset Management Limitedin Arvida Group Limited ("AR...
18 Oct 2021
Memorandum To: Market Participants From: NZX Product Operations Date: Monday, 18 October 2021 Subject: Arvida Group L...
18 Oct 2021
Arvida Group Limited (NZX: ARV) (Arvida) is pleased to announce the successful completion of its $155m underwritten plac...