Keeping our communities safe
Arvida has introduced guidelines to protect our residents, their whānau and friends, as well as our staff.
Arvida are committed to keeping our residents safe. We are a highly vaccinated community.
To maintain a high level of protection, visitors entering our community facilities are required to be vaccinated. In limited circumstances, we can arrange for a COVID-safe visit to occur if our vaccination requirements are not met. This will likely include unvaccinated visitors at Orange and Red settings taking a rapid antigen test prior to entry.
Arvida has established guidelines under each of the traffic light levels for visitors to our communities.
Protect yourself, protect our communities
To help us protect you, your whānau and our communities, it is important everyone maintains some basic hygiene steps:
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water and dry thoroughly, or use hand sanitiser
- Maintain a one metre distance between yourself and others
- Avoid touching your face - including your eyes, nose, or mouth - if your hands are not clean
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow
- Keep track of where you have been and who you have seen to help contact tracing if needed; use the NZ COVID Tracer app as a handy way of doing this and switch on Bluetooth