More choice, more locations! Arvida expands with another six communities
Arvida is pleased to welcome six highly-regarded retirement communities to our nationwide collection, moving our total count up to 38. Now we’re able to offer four new locations in Auckland, one on the Hibiscus Coast north of Auckland and another at Mount Maunganui.
All the newly-acquired communities focus on independent living; one of them also offers serviced apartments. However, our long-term plans for the locations include offering more care services to residents. We’re also looking at bringing Arvida Good Friends to Auckland and Tauranga, which would be open to all Arvida residents and over-65s living nearby.
Here’s a quick introduction to Arvida’s newest communities:
- Peninsula Club, Whangaparāoa. Close to some of the some of the best beaches, bays and golf courses in New Zealand, Peninsula Club is a place for freedom, fun and independence without the hard work.
- Knightsbridge, Mairangi Bay. With mature gardens, wide open streets and a grand community centre (recently refurbished to a high standard), Knightsbridge is the North Shore’s best-kept secret. Homes here are framed by more than 30 acres of landscaped grounds – it’s like having your own private estate to enjoy with friends.
- Mayfair, Northcross. Situated within 17 acres of meticulously maintained gardens, Mayfair is a welcoming community that’s handy to Westfield Albany, Browns Bay shops and Long Bay Regional Park.
- Parklane, Forrest Hill. Just minutes from Milford, Campbells Bay and Mairangi Bay, Parklane is a much-loved community surrounded by landscaped gardens. Residents here really enjoy convenience of the location.
- Mt Eden Gardens, Mt Eden. Few people realise there’s a boutique retirement living community only 400 metres from much-admired Mt Eden shopping precinct, with its café culture and attractive shops. Mt Eden Gardens has 35 gracious apartments and some excellent on-site facilities.
- Ocean Shores, Mount Maunganui. Set within a subtropical landscape just 300 metres from a white-sand surf beach, Ocean Shores is a dream location with both apartments and villas.
In the weeks ahead, we’ll be welcoming the residents and staff of these communities into the Arvida family.